Friday, June 13, 2014

Random facts

So far I've had 29 shots, 3 of which have been in my belly 2 because they fell at times/places where pulling down my pants was inappropriate!  That does not include my 2 hr infusion Friday.  My legs are getting quite bruised now that they get 3 shots/day, hence the 3rd belly injection.  I hate that part because it gets harder and harder to find some place to stick!  It was super fun Friday listening to the nurses call and give positive beta results!  :). Always encouraging when the results of a previous cycle come in and you hear of several positives.  A conversation with a friend Friday made me realize this baby will be due in March, kind of ironic since T & B share the month of December.  Don't get too excited you didn't miss anything we haven't had retrieval or transfer yet,  just dreaming of the possibilities. :)  Yes I'm preparing to share my 34th bday with our new bundle.  Tonight I feel bloated and my breasts hurt which is totally expected, I'll probably feel huge by tomorrow.  Finding one more pair of athletic/stretchy pants/capris /shorts was on my to do list for this weekend but didn't happen.  Even though it's only one pair of bottoms I have mixed feelings about buying clothes.  With B I gained the majority of my weight during our cycle, thanks steroids!  So I gain 10lbs or so before I'm really pregnant and then maintain that throughout my pregnancy, I only gained an additional 10 lbs the entire time I was pregnant with him.  So to buy bottoms or not to buy bottoms that is the question!?!  Tomorrow starts monitoring,  I'm excited and ready for that!  

4 comments:

  1. Ugh! about the needle sticks
    Yah! about the positive news
    interesting about the weight gain....I guess that makes sense that your body is totally prepared and just ready for the baby...interesting! (go buy another pair of pants you can wear them on your way back to your pre-preggo weight during the late spring!)
    Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I decided not to buy pants, it is looking like we will probably not get to transfer this cycle. :( So literally about one more week and all should be back to "normal" I can surely make do until then!

      Delete
  2. I was reading and I was like hey that's me!! :) Try using ice to numb your injection site before giving your shots. You will have a lot less pain and it helps with bruising. We're still praying for your miracle. March is a great month. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never think of ice until it's too late!! It does not look like a transfer is likely this time! New blog post coming very soon!

      Delete